See our 2011/2012 Annual Report here
Dismantle creates opportunities that empower people to adopt cycling as part of their everyday lives, for the betterment of the individual, the community and the planet.
- We believe in the power of cycling as a catalyst for positive lifestyle change.
- We use hands-on education to destroy perceived barriers to regular cycling.
- We empower people to see opportunity where they once saw waste.
- We reconnect people with themselves and their community.
- We understand that cycling is a simple and powerful way of reducing negative environmental impacts caused by car usage.
Dismantle believes in a world where bicycles are the preferred vehicle of transport resulting in healthy people, connected communities and a thriving environment.
- Recycle- Save waste from landfill through bicycle restoration.
- Rejuvenate- Promote physical health and wellbeing through regular cycling.
- Reconnect- Provide people with the opportunity to connect with their wider community in our workshop and at events.
- Ride- Improve the health and well being of the people in our programs.
- Renew- Promote awareness and innovative thinking in the area of the environment, sustainability, waste reduction and recycling.