At the workshop, anyone can work on their bikes, access tools and knowledge as well as connect with other like minded awesome people. Membership is encouraged to keep the space operating, however we also offer a $10 an hour ‘tool only’ hire if you know what your doing and just need to specialist tools to get you there.
The space is currently open:
- 3pm-6pm Fridays
- 12noon-5pm Saturdays and Sundays
A few things to keep in mind:
- All are welcome to come and have a look around the workshop and chat to our friendly Mechanic Mentors.
- We are non-elitist and non-exclusive – bikes are for everyone – so we actively encourage everyone to get involved.
- There’s absolutely no mechanic hierarchy at Dismantle, just people who believe in the positive power of bikes.
- Our vollies won’t fix your bike for you, they’ll teach you the skills so you can do it yourself.
- We are always on the look out for helping hands down at the workshop: are you interested in becoming a volunteer?
- The workshop is currently unable to accept any further donations of bikes or parts.